July 17, 2012

Three Songs for Tuesday


I am currently mid-waking-up-from-a-nap and consequently somewhat bleary. Today we did an "itineration simulation" with the kids, where they had to get their passports and visas and medicals and go through security and customs, which were all set up in various locations around the church we're working at in as confusing a way as possible (à la airports in others countries). This meant I got to be in character as an impatient airport official all day...and let me tell you, being mean to kids in a British accent all day is just really exhausting.

In the meantime, though, here are some of the jams I've been listening to recently:

(Because On Top of the World just made me want to listen to more of these guys.)

 
(Because you just have to belt this one out when it comes on the radio. ...No shame?)

(Somewhat old but still so good. And stuck in my head.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...