July 28, 2012

NoVA Weekend



I've been hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law this weekend in Northern Virginia, cheering on Ethiopia (and Kenya, and America... but I only had an Ethiopian flag to wave) during the Olympics opening ceremony last night, then just hanging out and even doing a little canoeing today.

And the good thing about Northern Virginia is that, as of this summer, a bunch of my friends now live here too...although, somehow, most of them decided to skip town this weekend. I did, however, get to eat chocolate croissants and drink three cups of coffee with my (former) housemate Margaret this morning, and will get to eat lunch with my high school friend Matthew tomorrow before heading home to Cville. Thank goodness for old friends.

[pictures by Linnea]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...