May 12, 2012

Done and Done.

Friends. The reason I have been absent for so long because my view has looked a little like this for the past two weeks:




Seriously though, this may have been my worst finals time yet. (#fourthyearnofair..?) It consisted of no actual exams, but instead a deluge of papers/projects/unit plans, right up until the last day of finals, so that every single day for like ten days straight was just me going to various locations and writing things. It felt like it was never going to end, and I felt a little defeated at times. But the good news is that I made it through, and when I printed and turned in my 97 page unit plan today (NINETY-SEVEN!), we were in a much better place.

And now, guess what? I get to go to the beach tomorrow!

PTL.

Thanks for bearing with me, everyone. I can't wait to be back in the swing of things in terms of blogging -- I miss it! So stay tuned for beach week, summer plans and fake graduation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...