April 13, 2012

Friday Five

Currently Listening To: Springsteen, Eric Church


Five things I have realized this week:
  • If motivated by friends & wine-tasting, I can whip out an 8-page paper faster than I would've ever thought possible.
     
  • I need God every hour. (This is by no means a new realization. I was just physically reminded of it this week while fasting with Agape. No food for 24 hours = hourly dependence on God to get through.)
     
  • I am, surprisingly, a fan of The Sound and The Fury (by Faulkner) so far. Even though I have no idea what's going on in it yet.
     
  • Reading before class can sometimes make class make a lot more sense.
     
  • There are only two full weeks of class left in my undergraduate career. (SLOW DOWN.)
How bout you? 

[image via Whimsicalities]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...