February 29, 2012

Looking Forward

Currently Listening To: The Head and The Heart
So Proud: that I know these girls.



Hey guys, it's midterm week and I am tired right now. So tired. The thing is, I've never really been caught up in midterm week much before -- it seems to be the science-y and psychology-y people who have tests like that, whereas us English just have to write papers somteimes. At random times.. And while I only actually have one midterm (...which is a 12-page take home due Friday that I haven't started) I have a bunch of other things (ie. two lessons to teach) that are coincidentally this week (which is why I haven't started).

Let's just be honest: I was not expecting this much work second semester fourth year, especially when I'm taking less credits than ever before. I do not understand how this is happening.

But here's the good part:

One week from today, I will be in Charleston. Five of my housemates and I are going on a roadtrip adventure to Charleston and Hilton Head for spring break next week! (Sounds kind of like last spring break, you say? Well, you are right. Except, with more people. And we'll actually be staying the night in Chucktown.) Can't wait!

And two weeks from today, my BEST FRIEND will be here! I have already figured out which classes I am going to skip and which things we are going to do to have the best Cville weekend possible. Ahhh!

Cannot wait til I get to start enjoying these things.

[image via Pinterest]

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have decided that you need to be a travel journalist and that I need to go to all the places that you will write about! deal?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...