February 27, 2012

Hey, I Just Met You...

I've been mildly obsessed with this song and video for the past 24 hours (just ask my roommate):




It just leaves me with so many questions: who is the mutual friend of Justin, Selena, Ashley and all those other I-guess-they-re-famous-but-I-don't-know-who-they-are people that convinced them all to do this? Who is Carly Rae Jenson? How is it possible that this song is so catchy? Should I be ashamed of liking it so much?

These and other questions have yet to be answered. And until then, this is basically on repeat. (...No shame?)

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I just thought I should let you know that there is no judgment coming from me. I have been listening to this song all the time this last week and a half. The actual video is hilarious too. Plus, girls from my residence hall just made a music video to this song the other day. Carly Rae Jenson and "Call Me Maybe" is going viral.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...