February 26, 2012

Hey Girl Hey

Currently Watching: The Prince of Egypt

This weekend, we had our Kaleh Retreat. Recently, I've been really blown away by community -- how important it is, how I'm part of such a wonderful one, how I can love all these people better because of the way they love me -- and Kaleh Retreat is just such a glorious way to be with, learn from and encourage all the girls in Agape.

I mean, just look at all these beautiful people I got to spend my Friday night with:






I loved answering their questions, painting my nails with them, and sleeping on a church floor (or chairs, actually) with them. I'm beyond grateful for this community I've been able to be a part of here in college!

P.S. Last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...