January 28, 2012

Catch Up

Currently Listening To: "What Makes You Beautiful," One Direction (no shame.)


Dear friends, I definitely did not intend to leave y’all hanging like that. It’s just that as one blogless day flows into another, it gets easier to leave them that way. And I think that going from break, where I had lots of time and lots of different and interesting and Kenyaish things to blog about, to school, where I have less time and just normal things happening, was a little bit daunting.

But I’m back, don’t worry. And since we last spoke, we had a luau at our house, we had a little bit of snow, we celebrated Madeline’s birthday (above), I’ve been to some basketball games, I had a real full week of class, it got warm enough to sit outside and read on the porch swing, I’ve gotten behind on reading already, and we went wine-tasting. To name just a few things.

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...