December 8, 2011

Fa La La La La

Currently: At that awkward place where I've reached a good stopping point in my studying, but I'm unsure if I should go home or try and keep working or eat dinner or what. Gahhhh.
Currently Listening To: my Ben Rector Pandora station. It's the best, really.


Just a lil something pretty and Christmasy. It's really all I can offer you right now. Sorry.
P.S. Check back tomorrow to hear about the Civil Wars!

P.S Again: My housemate Kathleen wanted all of y'all to see this stellar example of a latte (she texted this picture to me and said "I feel like you might want to put this Shen Joe latte on your blog. It looks and was THAT good." I said that I didn't know how to get it on my computer, so if she could I would. And she did. What a woman). Shout out to Shenandoah Joe's for this artisitc wonder. Also, raise your hand if you want coffee now.. (aka me. I'm raising my hand.)

 
[First image from Lola Nova, via Snippet and Ink]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...