November 10, 2011

Thanks.

Currently Listening To: Josh Garrels


Today I'm grateful for:
  • The chance to go to Agape large group tonight; to be able to worship and be fed alongside good friends once more. (And that I'm not going to class to do so. Don't worry about it.)
  • Leaves and days that are still October-bright even though it's November. The trees have dulled from a blaze to a gentle rust, but they still line the streets with glory. Even against today's rainy sky.
  • My housemates, who make me laugh so much that I just want to sit on the couch with them and communicate via a googledoc all day long.
  • Waking up to a story that reminds me that my life is not my own, that God's thoughts are higher than my thoughts and his ways are higher than my ways, and that they are good.
  • The time between classes today unexpectedly spent with friends, donuts and coffee.
  • The finish of another week and looking ahead to a weekend not as mired in work as the past few.
What are you grateful for today?

[image, just cuz it's pretty, via Le Petit Bijou]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...