November 24, 2011

Grateful & Blessed

Verse Love: "Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me." Psalm 103:2


Today, I am grateful that I got to sit on the beach and do my quiet time 
to the sound of low-tide waves.

I am grateful that it's okay to do nothing right now but lay on the couch and play Angry Birds on my aunt's iPad. And then play some Mexican Train with the grandparents.

I am grateful for an abundance of good food.

I am grateful for mercy, grace, unfailing love despite my brokenness, salvation, and 
being able to live in freedom, not in sin.

I am grateful for my family, the ones who are here and the ones who are across the globe. 
And I am thankful that they raised me across the globe.

I am grateful for community, especially La Bamba.

I am grateful for old friendships and long catch-up phone conversations.

I am grateful, and I am blessed.


[image via Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...