September 9, 2011

Things I Heart: Maps.

Quote Love: “They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world and after awhile they forgot everything but the good and true things they would do someday. " - Brian Andreas

There is just something about maps that is so appealing. Maybe it's the thrill of exploration captured on a piece of paper, or the familiar shapes of places that are actually completely foreign, or literally having the worlds at your fingertips. Either way, I just like them. A lot. Currently, my $6 Wal-Mart world map is dominating the wall space above my bed. But someday, when I have infinite wall space (and an infinite budget), these are some of the things I would be more than happy to have hanging up around me:

 [source]

Amazing. [source]


 love the arrangement! [source]

...and love love love the colors of these frames [source]


Chalkboard! Don't get me started on how much I love 'em. [source]

That heart is in the right place. [source]

 
 Paris! [source]


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...