July 8, 2011

Wedding Wedding Wedding


Yesterday, while running wedding-related errands (per usual these days...I think I've been to Wal-Mart every day this week) I was in charge of getting the soda for the reception. This meant that I, alone at Kroger, bought 40 (FORTY!) 2-liter bottles of soda. I was so embarrassed pushing that cart full of 40 (FORTY!) bottles through to the check-out line, and then out to the parking lot and putting them one by one in the trunk of my car. And then driving hilly roads back home with 80 liters of liquid in the trunk? Ughh.

Right now we're off to Richmond for a bridesmaid's luncheon (which is really a dinner), then tomorrow we have the rehearsal dinner (which is really a lunch) then Sunday is wedding day! So, my dear friends, because of all the excitement that these things will bring, plus the fact that all the fam who are convening for the wedding are taking a trip to DC for a few days after, I am going to have to be absent from here for a few days. Don't be alarmed -- I'll be back sometime next week! 

Until then, feel free to leave me lots of love for when I return... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...