June 17, 2011

Friday Five


I like weekend mornings because my fave blogs post lists of links from around the web that bring me into a happy oblivion of happy clicking around the beautiful/interesting/amusing things of the internet. Or something like that. I thought I could share that experience with you a little bit...so here are five friday links for you!

  • Margaret (my housemate!) and Abigail are traveling around the country, taking pictures (Marg) and writing poetry (Abigail). No, I'm not jealous, obviously. You can check out their adventures here, and join me in being not-jealous...
  • Pottermore. WHAT IS IT?? (Sidenote: I just watched the HP 7 part 2 trailer, and now I kind of want to reread the book in preparation. Even though I also reread it in preparation for part 1...)

Enjoy, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...