May 3, 2011

Tomorrow!



I am on a plane across a distant sea
But I carry you in me
and the dust on, the dust on, the dust on my feet


So excited to see Brooke tomorrow evening!

(And to have a cook-out/picnic for lunch. And that today was the last day of classes. 
And that I got to have dinner with my family tonight. And that I don't actually 
have a final for Exceptional Learner! And that, after being gone from home from 
9:15am - 11:30pm, I get to go to bed right now!!)


P.S. This video/song make me love Brooke even more, and it reminds me just how much
I really miss Ethiopia. Because sometimes I forget.

1 comment:

  1. me again. :) just to tell you that i love this song and the video makes me tear up. i miss Ethiopia too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...