March 7, 2011

Little Known Fact

Quote Love: "I'm not a human being, I'm a human doing."

This is one of the main reasons to come to Hilton Head:


She crab soup and a blackened shrimp po'boy from Kenny B's, a hole-in-the-wall-ish kind of place, with murals of Mardi Gras painted on one wall and either New Orleans or UGA propaganda decking out the others. It's the best. And it's our tradition.

If you ever come to Hilton Head with me, I'll take you there for lunch. And then we'll have dinner at the house with Mama Kaye and Papa Joe and chat long after the chocolate pie is done, discussing things like where will you be 10 years from now? (How would you answer that?)

Tomorrow we're taking a day trip to Chaaaaleston. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...