February 21, 2011

Vivez La Langue



I find this little commercial beyond wonderful.

Basically, it makes me want to:
a) Try and remember all the French I knew once upon a time
b) Go to Paris*
c) Ask a French boy for directions
d) Live happily ever after. Avec du café et puis dîner dans un petit restaurant, bien sûr.
e) All of the above.

...Who's with me?

*Especially now that I can actually appreciate it. I was last there in 1999 and eating at McDonald's on the Champs-Élysées was a highlight. I also have this one memory of riding the metro and clinging to my dad's backpack because I was scared to death someone was going to pickpocket it. Oh, and my mom trying to get me to eat crushed up Dramamine in a spoonful of Nutella before the ferry back to England. Traumatizing experiences, I'm telling you.


[Soure: EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo, via Snippet & Ink]

1 comment:

  1. I love that! I went to Paris a few years ago, but only for three days. I'd love to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...