February 9, 2011

Three Things on A Wednesday Night

Currently Listening To: "Coming Home" - Diddy - Dirty Money ft. Skyler Grey
Quote Love: “The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” - William Morris


1. When I leave my YA Lit class (at 9:45 pm. Just saying.) I always just want to go straight home and get in my bed and read a good (YA) book. But then I have the sad realization that I actually have to read Othello and Louise Erdrich's Four Souls for tomorrow instead, and my soul withers inside me just a little bit. (...but then I start writing this instead, so, you know...)


2. IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. Again, leaving the (windowless) YA Lit class, we walked outside and -- BAM. So unexpected and magical. Just a light dusting for now, we shall see if it sticks.


3. I may or may not have gotten the most ginormous heart-shaped box of chocolates EVER from Papa Joe and Mama Kaye today, and let me just say, it's dangerous. If you happen to live in this town, please come over to my house and eat some of it. I am so serious right now. I've already eaten 84203945 more pieces than I should have (which would be zero. Or maybe three.), and I would greatly appreciate your help.



(The stellar photo quality is because I took this on my webcam. My stellar 
appearance is because it's a Wednesday night. And my worried look is because 
this is way too much chocolate for me to handle. Happy Valentine's Day to me.)

Okay, amendment, four things: 
4. Did anyone else notice that 7 of the top 10 songs on iTunes are from Glee? (...No? I'm the only one who stalks the iTunes Top 10? Cool.) But really. I think this is a sign that I should not read Othello and should watch the new Glee instead. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...