February 1, 2011

Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh.

Most amusing thing I read today: "Bob Dylan could have written "The Times They Are A-Changin'" for special education, which has a rich history of controversy and change."- from my textbook for the Exceptional Learner (aka intro to Special Education)


Most hilarious moment of today: I went over to Hope's house, where the small group we lead meets, a little early and Hope was doing something in the kitchen and tried to used a cooler as a stepping stool, but instead the cooler flipped over and opened and unleashed a flood of jungle juice (that was left over from a 21st birthday celebration two weeks ago) (side note: it wasn't our jungle juice. it just happened to be there...). And suddenly, we were standing in the middle of a deluge of jungle juice spreading across the kitchen floor with our small group on their way in less than 10 minutes...
...Okay, maybe you had to be there, but it was just one of those situations where you look around and are like "How did I get myself into this?"(or actually, if you're me, you say "I would be in this situation right now.")


And let's just say that on Tuesdays, which are looong, I am thankful for these laughs.


[image via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...