February 14, 2011

Some Valentinesy Things

Here are few Valentinsey things that make me happy:

This chart that this couple made of their relationship:
I think they made it to win a contest for free photography, and I think the fact that they did not win means not all is right in this world. Also, now I'm convinced I need to marry a graphic designer... [source]


These Ecards from Kate Spade:

The most wonderful Valentine's ecards I've seen in my life. Send one to someone you loooove! Who cares if it's a wee bit late? [source]

This usage of Anthropologie mugs:
I love mugs and I love Anthropolgie. So what could be better than this?? (also, can I just say that I am the only member of my family without a monogrammed Anthro mug. This needs to change asap.) [source]

This book of notes:

Could you imagine getting something like this? So much time, love, creativity and effort was poured into this I can hardly handle it. [source]

This print:

Oh, and this one too:

And some other things:
- chocolate chip and M&M pancakes for breakfast, courtesy of my housemate Margaret
- cookies and a mix CD delivered at midnight by some lovely lovely friends
- This reminder, from 1 John 4:19 (The Message version): "We, though, are going to love—love and be loved. First we were loved, now we love. He loved us first."

I hope your Valentine's Day was full of happy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...