February 23, 2011

Flipping Out Right Now




BROOKE FRASER IS COMING TO CHARLOTTESVILLE!!!!!

Thank you to Hope/Kathleen(/Allie? haha.) for letting me know, because this is exactly what I needed to hear to soften the I-can't-actually-spend-my-life-reading-YA-Lit blow I get every Wednesday night. (Sorry I mention this often. But it affects my life often.) (Sidenote: on my "what I actually have to read tonight" list: King Lear and an article called "To Be Loved: Amy Denver and Human Need-Bridges to Understanding in Toni Morrison's Beloved" ...Yayy?)

Anyway, I am definitely buying my ticket as soon as they go on sale this weekend. Luckily, I have a ton of people to go with ...which, of course, just brought about this Facebook status from the room across the hallway:

Sorry, Abby :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...