December 30, 2010

News!

MY BIG SISTER GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!
Congratulations to Linnea and William.
And Kenyan proposals, just like Prince William.

And now, my family is off to go camping for two nights at Lake Naivasha. I'm sure this is going to be quite the adventure, especially as my family has not all camped together since about 1993. And now, adding in the factor that it will be my parents, an engaged couple and me....let the fun begin!

From our campsite at Naivasha, we'll be going out to other places, such as Langonat (an extinct(?) volcano you can hike the rim of) and Hell's Gate (...I actually don't know what this is. But I will find out, and I will let you know!)

I'll be back on Saturday for a 36 hour breather before we take off on another overnight camping adventure at Amboseli National Park. Assuming we survive this first one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...